Tuesday 17 September 2013

Meet the new love in my life, Prince Harry!

Harry moved in on August 13th at just 4 months old! Shy and a little unsure at first as this had been his third home in such a short space. His uncertainty quickly grew into curiosity.

Ooooh! What are these... I'm just looking!
Must examine further...

He actually got caught in them this morning... unfortunately I wasn't quick enough with the camera!

Interesting...

I have never met a cat who likes water, let alone love it! Anywhere there's water... Harry's sure to be! He has tried to jump the shower screen once or twice, thankfully he is vertically challenged!
That's right in the sink!
And if it's not the sink it's the shower! The toilet lid stays permanently down after a rather unfortunate slip and bath! He'll bury his face in a glass of water if you leave it down at all.

Is this your blanket? I love it! So fluffy... 
Oh I'm sorry, It's Mine now!

He also forgets he has his own bed... ?


Not that we mind of course! He's such a cute bundle of cuddles; but he is definitely the boss in our house! He has us well trained, and would never dream of lying in wait to pounce on us as we walk by with bare feet. He especially would never attempt to run up your bare legs as you gingerly prepare his breakfast!

Harry loves to keep me company & help me blog on Saturday afternoons, getting ready for the week ahead!


Hmm, this is much cooler than the clear one!


Harry is such a playful kitten, I wonder where his adventures will take him next...



2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Nice to meet you :) The bloglovin hop is such a great way to meet new bloggers.

    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christine! Nice to see you over here! I'm loving Bloglovin at the moment - great way to meet like minded people who love to write like myself! I loved your post yesterday Literary Junkies! I must sign up - seems like my kinda place!

    Juls x

    ReplyDelete