Thursday 19 September 2013

Aged to Perfection!



So I'm 30 on Sunday, and I can't say there is anything on my list I haven't done! Happy to say I am content with my life right now! Here are a few things on my 'To Do' list before I hit 30.


I've been published numerous times in online media and U Magazine much to my disbelief! I successfully established my college magazine as an outlet for writers like myself to have an outlet and see their writing in print. I'm in my 4th year of a part time degree at Dublin Business School and I love it. I can't believe the end is so near; Roll on Graduation. My beautiful partner surprised me with a Beautiful kitten who I introduced you all to on Tuesday. It was an amazing surprise as she has an allergy and we had always disagreed on getting a cat. So I am happy out! I've traveled as much as I could including a four month stay in Oz, a trip to Thailand and New York where I finally got that Stamp I had long been waiting for. My biggest let down was the swimming pool... but I'll get there! 

So now, I’m thinking about the future and what is it I really want from the next year? But for not I’m going to sit back and look forward to the weekend ahead! My mother is taking me to one of my favourite restaurants on Sunday, The Millstone and then its home to watch the new series of Downton Abbey. Roll on Sunday.





Juls x



No comments:

Post a Comment