Friday 20 September 2013

My Favourite Friday online finds!


Friday once again and hasn't it been a long week! The weeks are flying by, and Halloween will soon be upon us! Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year; I love decorating the house, Blazing Bonfires and answering the door to the 'trick or treaters'! 

Last week during a blog hop I came across the Koenigs blog! Check out their amazing Halloween DIY sign below:
  
LOVE, Love, Love - will definitely be trying this out!




This has to be my favourite video of the week! I saw it on RudeTube on Wednesday. 
Meet Mahi:






 Favourite definition - we could all use some more kefi in our lives!



Favourite Quote -
This is from one of my favourite bloggers Angela May - a wealth of inspiration 
"I vowed to have no tolerance for a life I didn't love..." 

 Favourite Friday Feeling -

As you can see Im on a positivity buzz today because It's MY birthday this weekend and I'm looking forward to spending time with my family before I head back to the hustle and bustle of college on Monday!


  
Juls x

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Julie!!! I hope you had a spectacular weekend! My 30th is coming up in just three weeks and I'm actually excited about it! :o)

    I love that definition for the word kefi! We should all be expressing our passion for life more often - it's contagious! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sarah, I had a wonderful weekend with my family and more celebrations to come on Friday! I think there is so much bad already in the world, we all need to look to the positive! Life is so short and precious x

    ReplyDelete