Friday 13 September 2013

My Favourite Friday online finds!

It's that time of the week again! Time to put the feet up, treat yourself to a glass of wine and stick on some old movies! Happy Friday everyone xx

Another one of RawForBeauty's DIY projects! Remarkable!



My favourite video this week was that of Russel Brand taking down Hugo Boss! Kudos!



Favourite Definition - can you pronounce this one?





Favourite Quote - How true this is!




Favourite Friday Feeling

My blog is one month old today. Thanks to everyone for stopping by and making this a great first month!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Juls x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juls! Visting you back...thanks for visiting my blog! I love/hate the picture of everyone on their phone at dinner....so sad!!! And I am not afraid of Friday the 13th...it is my wedding anniversary date so I think it is cool when it falls together like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey AnnMarie so glad to see you stop by! Phones at dinner are a pet peeve of mine! I spend so much of my work day on the computer, Im dying for a bit of chatter when I get home on a Friday! INTERACT people INTERACT! :)

      Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a lovely date? x

      Delete