Friday 6 September 2013

My Favourite Friday online finds!

Thanks God it's Friday! Summer is sadly over and Autumn has definitley arrived in Dublin! So to banish those post summer blues here are some of my favourite online finds this week:

Raw for Beauty is my all time favourite website! It just has such a positive vibe and is full of wonderful posts!

Check out this amazing DIY project! LOVE LOVE LOVE

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=439903899451620&set=a.223064071135605.45905.222272341214778&type=1&theater
Reused Pallets

Amazing Video - The Dance of the Peacock spider



Fabulous definition I found scrolling through Facebook - who doesn't want a Fika!




Favourite Friday Feeling -

No getting up early tomorrow!!
Photo from HomeFocus.ie


What are your Favourite online finds this week?

Juls



6 comments:

  1. That table is going to look awesome! Can't wait to get it started! Great feel Good Friday post Juls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great DIY! Haha and I'm really craving a fika right now! c;
    I actually just posted my top internet (well, etsy) finds yesterday on my blog!

    xx
    <(") Hoda
    www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hoda, there are some great DIY projects online! I will try to track down some more for next week :)
      I will check out your finds on your blog! :)
      Happy Hump day :)

      Juls

      Delete
  3. Autumn has arrived in London, too! It's been very rainy and blustery here!

    I would LOVE to have that pink and green quilt set! It's beautiful!! My husband would never be okay with that, though. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah - nice to see a new face on my blog! It's miserable here today, raining and humid which does nothing for my hair :)
      I have a very similar bedspread to this at home which I actually picked up in Argos for €16! I'm sure you could get him to compromise ;)
      Juls x

      Delete