Sunday 2 February 2014

Book Hop #1




Sunday's are my favourite day to catch up on reading! There's nothing better than curling up with a steaming mug of coffee and a good book. I'm reading Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness.

What are you reading this week?

  • Become a follower of  Juls Hidden Gems on GFC or Blog Lovin'
  • Let me know, so I can follow you back! - PLEASE leave comments on blogs and REMEMBER this is a blog hop, so follow a couple of others
  • Tweet, Facebook, Share on Google Friend Connect

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to this February's Share The Love Blog Hop.
    Now following you via GFC

    Natasha @ Serenity You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha, thanks for visiting my Book Hop! I clicked over to your FB page also :) Would love you to link up above x

    ReplyDelete