Friday 14 February 2014

V-Day


 



I hope you all have a day filled with light and love. 

For many women however, today like many others will be filled with sadness and violence.
So I ask you to make a difference today #VDay - Rise for justice, to end violence against women! DANCE, RISE, RELEASE to demand justice and end impunity! 

This is a global movement. You can visit onebillionrising.org for more info on what events are taking place in your area. #OneBillionRising

I will be taking a stand today with my fellow Dubliners on Grafton street, Dublin 5-5.30pm.

Here's a link to an article I wrote last year: V-Day #onebillionrising

Juls
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. you have a nice blog! mind to check out mine? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Livia

      Many thanks for stopping by! I will definitely check out your blog.

      Juls
      x

      Delete