Friday 7 February 2014

My Favourite Friday Online Finds!


 

Where has this week gone? I don't know about you, but I am ready for some serious relaxing!

This is exactly how I'll be feeling this weekend


However I will be writing my Thesis so...




Photo from Cafe Press

...for those of you with time on your hands, take a look at some of the crafty finds I have found online this week!
 
Over on Crafts by Amanda, I founds these great D.I.Y tutorials. Check out the cute magnets below!


While I don't support the desecration of any book, Dictionary's do get updated so if you have an old copy lying around and you love language as much as I do get crafting :) These can make a great gift!

I adore polka dots and what better way to jazz up your accessories than with a few polka dots! Check them out on ISpyDIY


If you're heading out this weekend and you're into products Au natural like me then you will love this natural tanning cream by Iva Messy 

 Have a great weekend everyone!

Juls 
x

6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from #SITS! WOW!!! I did not know that was a word. I totally had dysania this morning! :) I love your post and the many different ideas. It gave me some ideas of crafty things to do with my daughter. :) I'm ready for the weekend already, too bad its Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, thanks a mil for stopping by! There are just so many great crafts blogs out there, I just had to highlight some of my favourites. Dysania is part of my daily routine lol the only cure I have found is ginseng LOTS of ginseng!

      Juls x

      Delete
  2. Love the polka dot accessories, and love the tanning suggestion - never heard of it, but sounds easy enough! Thanks for sharing! :) - Kathryn @ www.singingthroughtherain.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some great do it yourself stuff! I need to start using pinterest and the web more! I am too lazy to look for stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - I love that polka dot toiletries set! So adorable. Visiting you back from Put A Bird On It and SITS commenting challenge. Have a great day!

    xo
    Daniela
    Put A Bird On It
    http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the polka dots! And who knew there was a word to describe my mornings? You have some great finds here! Visiting via #SITSBlogging

    ReplyDelete