Monday 13 January 2014

The Final Hurdle!

It's been three and a half years! Today marked the first day of my last semester in college. The final hurdle has begun.

3 essays, 2 exams (hopefully only 1 - this has TBC), 1 presentation, my thesis and I am done.
Written down like that in a tiny sentence, it doesn't look like much - but as many of you will know, there will be a lot of blood, sweat and tears expensed before May 31st.

My thesis is based on Victorian Literature - which I am very excited about writing. This will be my very own piece of published, bound work. Of course this is the first year my college has decided to have us electronically submit the thesis - but I will bind it and have it on my shelf. To hopefully be the first of many published pieces...  

A gal can dream 'write'? 

"If it’s worth dreaming, it’s worth pursuing, and if it’s worth pursuing, it’s worth giving it all you’ve got." (Author)

Juls
x

No comments:

Post a Comment