Wednesday 8 January 2014

My Year in Pictures: 2013

2013 was a great year for me, full of fun, some travel, organisng my new blog, amazing writing opportunities and finally getting to grips with my Degree!

2013 started off spending time with those I love:




In February, I took a stand to end Violence against Women for V-Day:



In March we shot our Short Film, Small Mercies:


I also had an article published in U Magazine:


In May I had the opportunity of attending the Launch of the 4th Indian film Festival of Ireland at the Mansion House:



In June I had an article published by AfterDark.ie:

 

And we started our own vegetable garden:


By July, a little trip to the sun was in order, and where better to find that than Maspolomas:



When we got home, I had an unexpected surprise - - Harry Moved in:



I rocked my 30th with a Vintage twist:



After 3 long years, I finally reached my last year in college:

As the semester wound down, I got to enjoy the Holiday Season with my Girls:


We had a very Merry Christmas Indeed:


And I got to ring in the new year with my Love!



Then we had to say Bon Voyage to our dear friend going off on her amazing trip around the world!


I'm excited to see what this year brings! A masters perhaps?

What did you get up to in 2013?

Juls

1 comment:

  1. Nice year in review! Looks like 2013 was great to you! Good luck in 2014!!

    ReplyDelete