Friday 10 January 2014

My Favourite Friday Online Finds!



Well this has been a relatively short week for me, but it’s great to have the first week back to work after the holidays over.
I’m looking forward to finishing some overdue college work this weekend and spending an evening with my book Dear Maeve and a glass of Red!

Here are some of my favourite online finds from this week:

How gorgeous are these DIY Copper Wire Pendant lights from Vintage Revivals
 




This video is hilarious! We’ve had some pretty bad weather in Ireland this week and this poor Garda was petrified of getting wet:

 




I love BlogLovin’ for finding new blogs and this week I stumbled across



There are some great posts on styling for summer, which are making me think of jetting off somewhere hot! I love the Lush Sea spray for hair! Ideal for the beach.

Did you stumble across anything interesting online this week?

Hoping you all have a relaxing weekend.

Juls
  x

No comments:

Post a Comment