Monday 30 March 2015

TK Maxx Wishlist


I love online shopping, and so spend hours flicking through my favourite sites, mainly TK Maxx – who doesn’t love discount shopping! This weekend I’ve created two wishlists of my favourite looks, from their new stock.

My first look is more relaxed, and is inspired by spring. I work in an office and spend so much of my time in dark, formal colours that I like to brighten it up a bit at the weekends.


1. Birkenstocks are my favourite flat sandal. They are so comfortable and mould to your own foot shape. I wear mine all summer long. These are a bargain at £24.99

2. Cat Eye Sunglasses are my new favourite thing and TK Maxx have a gorgeous range in a variety of prices.

3. Isn’t this Tropical Trends hat delightful? It’s ribbon is just bursting with happy colour for spring/ summer £9.99

4. This Versace Pink silk scarf is my favourite on the site at   the moment. It is pure silk and pink is such a pretty, feminine – perfect for spring or summertime £49.99

5. My obsession with bags is equal to my obsession with shoes and this ivory patent leather United Colours of Benetton is no exception, although very fabulous. I love light, bright colours and this bag screams spring time, and being outdoors to me £24.99


My second look is more dressy, I can’t wait to wear this little black dress (which I’ve just ordered) from Cynthia Rowley, her pieces are so elegant and timeless.

        
1. Valentino. Need I say more? One of the most adored designers in the world and we have access to a piece of his work, this beautiful silk scarf for £39.99. I need to take this moment and say THANK YOU TK Maxx, this is fabulous!

2. Totes are my favourite bag. They hold everything and are perfect for me as I carry everything, everywhere. What I love about this Ralph Lauren Classic Tote bag, is the beautiful laser cut design and the fact that it comes with a smaller purse £99.99

3. Everyone needs a LBD that works for every occasion and this Cynthia Rowley silk Shift Dress £39.99 is so versatile.

4. This Dolce & Gabbana Metallic Pendant Bracelet is fabulous and a steal at £49.99. I want to wear it now. UNFORTUNATLEY, it’s not mine yet.

5. These Viktor & Rolf Nude shoes are so beautiful. I have      a huge collection of shoes and really don’t need another pair – but a gal can’t have too many shoes, can she? These heels are super elegant and are a complete bargain for £139.99 however if I buy them, I will probably be living on air for the rest of the month.

This wishlist was created using the TK Maxx UK website. If shipping to Ireland, Parcel Motel is an extremley cost effective choice and very speedy indeed.

Happy shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment