Monday 10 November 2014

12 Day Blogger Challenge - Day 2: Review a Product, Service or Brand



I came across the Sleek makeup brand a couple of months at a friends party. I admired someone's lipstick which turned out to be a Sleek matte me ultra smooth matt lipcream. It was bursting with pigment. I was shocked when I heard the price! A few weeks later in Boots I went looking for it. What I found was so much better: Check it out.   

Rows and rows of eye pallets for €9.99!! There are 12 shades on each pallet, which is an absolute bargain. I chose two pallets Vintage Romance 141 & Oh So Special 658, a blush pallet with three shades called Lace 367 with “intensely pigmented matt and shimmer blushers” and an eyebrow pallet: Light 817! I also chose one of the matt lipcream’s in Petal 435.




Vintage Romance

Vintage Romance




I love the brow kit as I’m having an issue with thinning brows over the past few months, so the brow kit helps to keep my brows full looking without being too false. The kit comes with a handy mini tweezers, angle brush to get the shape just right with the pigmented wax, and another handy brush to brush on the setting powder. 





You can check out the Sleek website here.  
I'm sure you will love this brand as much as I do! 
Enjoy 

Juls x
















No comments:

Post a Comment