Wednesday 5 November 2014

Angel Park Eatery, Deli and Restaurant



Dare I say it but the Angel Park Eatery is a little gem! It’s conveniently located near my office, so today knowing I would be working late, I took the plunge and ventured down for a hot lunch.

The interior is simple, yet tasteful with a vibrant staff and a buzzing atmosphere; a New York eatery in the heart of Dublin city, compounded by thick Dublin accents. It makes for a very warm feeling, topped with top quality wholesome food.
They had an array of hot boxes on offer including: Malaysian Chicken curry, Chicken Dippers, and Chilli Con Carne. They also had a large variety of salads and sides. I chose the Chilli Con Carne with steamed rice, mixed leaves and toasted seed & carrot salad, topped off with sour cream. It was utterly scrumptious.

I would highly recommend this little deli, located on Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2.


Chow Down!

Juls x

No comments:

Post a Comment