Friday 7 November 2014

12 Day Blogger Challenge - Day 1: Why Do You Blog? Plus Five Random Facts!




I came across the 12 day challenge on Miss Sugar Spice Blog and thanks to Amy from Style Storms Blog for sending it on!

I started blogging in 2011 after my first year in college, as an outlet for my writing passions. I had imagined there would be some form of college newsletter or magazine I could contribute to, but sadly not. So this along with my love of literature, theatre, Film and life led to my blogging path.

This blog is actually my third, after two years developing the other two I finally realised what I wanted to focus on and moved on to Juls Hidden Gems. My blogging journey has been such a learning curve for me. I love writing, I just get lost in it. Unfortunately when I was finishing my thesis earlier this year, it had to be put on the backburner, but it has my full attention again. I have time now to actually root out those little gems around Dublin and on my other travels to share with you!

Five Random Facts

1.      Penguins have knees
2.     I have moved over 20 times in my life
3.     This winter is set to be the coldest in 75 years FACT
4.     The male seahorse carries the foetus
5.     Nanook of the North  (1922) is the first known documentary film

Juls x



No comments:

Post a Comment