Friday 4 October 2013

Only in Dublin

The land of a thousand welcomes! Is it?

Trudging through narrow streets, with the rain belting down the average Dubliner turns manic. Barging their way through the crowds, bashing people out of the way with their umbrella down shoving into you with their shoulder!
Dublin when the rain's down is a minefield! Everyone's out for themselves. I nearly lost an eye yesterday evening walking to catch my bus. Several people slammed into me - there is no common decency on the streets. And if there is I am yet to see it!

The Emergency bomb disposal unit tried getting through Dame street and was unable to get through traffic due to the selfishness of people in their cars. I saw a taxi driver push out in front if the unit - seizing his opportunity to get through the traffic!


 What is wrong with these people?

Courtesy of : joyreactor.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment