Friday 4 October 2013

My Favourite Friday Online Finds!

Happy Friday everyone! My Favourite day of the week! 
 
How cute is this DIY Egg Carton Wall Art from Usefuldiy.com


An oldie but a favourite! Cat cleans kitchen on a Roomba - Hilarious! 





Favourite Definition, and one I am guilty of!




There's so much badness in the world; we really need to remember the beautiful things to! The Violet Snail is found in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and eastern Tasmania!




And my Favourite Friday Feeling!
Getting to spend the whole weekend with my beautiful kitten Harry!


Do you have a crafts/ DIY Blog and want to be featured on Juls Hidden Gems? If so I would love to hear from you!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Juls x

No comments:

Post a Comment