Wednesday 1 July 2015

Milanos, Baggott Street Lower (Bridge)

I was here last night with a pal for a bite to eat and a vino to take advantage of the lovely weather we're experiencing in Dublin!
We sat outside overlooking the canal and the atmosphere was buzzing; everyone was in a good mood under the summer sun! I had worked here about 10 years ago before it was Milanos and it was strange seeing all the changes, I have to say I preferred the previous design but Milanos is what Milanios is, great food and affordable.

We both ordered the Legarro Ameican Hot which is served with salad in the centure as a lighter choice pizza. We also got the polenta fries which were gorgeous washed down with a nice large glass of Shiraz.

The service was good, the first waiter we had was a little hyper, which I'm not a fan of when you go for a relaxing meal - they sent over a second waiter who was a little more relaxed and was really lovely to deal with.

I would highly recommend their outside dining area!

Juls


No comments:

Post a Comment