Sunday 5 February 2017

Spring has sprung: A time for change



Phew, I am so thankful January is over. I was never one for impulsive New Year resolutions. I like to ponder, and so I prefer to wait to make new plans or changes.

February, for me, is like a breath of fresh air after the hustle and bustle of December, and the bleakness of January.  

Spring always brings new life and is the perfect time for a fresh start. 

Time to blow off the dust and grab 2017 by the balls. 

So, mulling over a coffee yesterday morning I started making plans for a blog overhaul. I have already started making some changes.

In November 2016, I started working with Ireland's sole female digital publishing company, Sheology. This was an exciting move for me, where I have spent the past few months creating content for a purely female audience aged 18 - 35. 

There are some exciting things happening this year, and I can't wait to get stuck in.

  

Juls x

No comments:

Post a Comment